AOL Webmail provides an easy to use interface to connect with millions of people around the world. After creating an account, you can easily access all the features of AOL mail. Its services include managing your AOL calendar, creating and using folders, organizing your mail, etc. Hence, for account creation and sign in, follow the below-given guide.
AOL Webmail Account Creation Procedure
To use AOL Webmail services, you are required to create an AOL account, So follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Then, type aol.com in the address bar and the AOL homepage will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the Login/Join tab given at the upper-right corner of the window.
- AOL Sign In window will be shown on your screen. To start the process of account creation, click on the Create an Account tab.
- After that, you need to provide all the necessary details mentioned there.
- In the first field, enter your first name.
- Then, enter your last name.
- To receive important emails from AOL, type a valid email address into the given field.
- Next, create a strong password by considering all the password-specific requirements. So make sure that your password must fulfill all the below-given specifications:
- The password must contain at least 8 characters.
- At least one numeric value should be used.
- Use both the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use valid symbols.
- Enter Your Mobile Number. Before entering your mobile number, make sure that you select the correct country code by clicking on the drop-down menu button.
- After that, you need to enter your birth date and year. Also, select the Birth month.
- Now, enter your Gender but this field is not compulsory to fill.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Click on the Text me a Verification Code tab and then you will receive a code on your mobile number.
- After that, open your message inbox and note down the code somewhere.
- Click on the Resend button if you are unable to find the AOL message in your inbox.
- Now, enter the same code in the next window of AOL Login that you noted down in the above step. Then, click on the Verify button given there.
- If you have entered the correct verification code, the Confirmation Message window will appear on your screen. Click on the Continue tab to complete the AOL Webmail account creation process.
AOL Login Procedure
Once you have created an account, you can email, chat with your friends and family. So, go through the below-given steps for login into your account:
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, visit aol.com by typing it in the address bar. Then press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the homepage of AOL, click on the Login/Join tab located in the upper-right corner.
- By doing so, AOL Webmail Sign In window will be shown on your screen. Enter your email address that is associated with your AOL Webmail account. Make sure that you type all the characters of your email address in small case letters with no spaces.
- But if you do not remember your email address, click on the Forgot Username link and then follow the instructions display on your screen to retrieve your email address.
- Then, select the checkbox of Stay Signed In to save your login details. Now, whenever you sign in again, it will not ask you to enter your AOL credentials. Then, click on the Next button given at the bottom of the window.
- It will take you to a new window. Enter the same password that you have used at the time of account creation. In case, you are typing a wrong password again and again or forgot your password, click on the Forgot Password link. In the next window, enter your email address and click on the Send button. Now, you will receive an email that contains a link to reset your password.
- To complete the sign-in process, click on the Sign In button given there.